Young National Chef of the Year surpasses all other young chef contests, bringing together those identified as the best young chefs in the industry and gives them a platform on which to build their future careers. Winning YNCOTY firmly establishes a chef as a rising star of the culinary world both in the UK and beyond. Being crowned as Young National Chef of the Year is a highly sought after prize, but as well as going home with this prestigious accolade, the winner will also receive some incredible stagiaires and PR opportunities that will truly raise their profile in the industry.
The format of YNCOTY will remain a ‘by invitation only’ competition. Where the following, accredited professional chef associations will put forward their preferred candidate. By doing so, the organisers are confident they will find ten chefs who are at the top of their game and should be celebrated in the national spotlight.
- South West Young Chef of the Year
- The Master Chefs of Great Britain
- BCF Young Chef of the Year
- Chaine des Rotisseurs Young Chef
- North West Chef of the Year
- Young Scottish Chef of the Year
- Young North East Chef of the Year
- Guernsey Young Chef of the Year
- Young Welsh Chef of the Year• UK Skills runner up
- Craft Guild of Chefs Graduate Award
Can you take on the challenge?
Find more updates at: https://nationalchefoftheyear.co.uk/live/en/page/yncoty