To make 4 portions
- Cut in half the Shiso green leaves.
- Peel and cut the pineapple into 4 wedges, remove the core (the hard part) and dust in pieces with the light brown sugar.
- Roast the pineapple pieces in a hot oven for 15 minutes and finish the process with a blow torch to add a smoky flavour.
- Make a syrup with the rest of the sugar and water and dip the Physalis into it.
- Roll 4 physalis into the salty caramel crumbles.
- Serve with the seeds of the passion fruits, rose petals, floregano, freshly cut honny Cress, half of Shiso green leave and the fine slice of Stollen cake.